This year at our BLPA Annual Open House on Sunday, December 7, we are collecting non-perishable items for our friends at WRA Wildlife Rescue Association of BC. There are some household items you may have that you were putting aside to donate anyway. Do your pre-holiday home clean up – the animals and WRA will be thankful!
You will also get an extra entry into our door prize draw!
- Laundry detergent, hand soap, (unscented), Dish soap
- Face & dish cloths, Hand towels (good condition)
- Disposable gloves
- Garbage bags (industrial size)
- Rectangular laundry baskets
- Large plastic storage bins with lids
- White Board markers
- Tape (masking, packing, duct & painter’s)
- Batteries (AA, AAA)
- Scissors & kitchen shears
- Small/medium mirrors
- Glass tea-light holders (shallow), Shot glasses
Check the list for more non-perishable items: