Nest Box Update


We have had a look at the trails around the Land and after consulting with park operations, determined they are not safe to hold the nest box program on the 22nd. We have decided to wait until next month when the we’re pretty sure we’ll be back to our normal conditions.

New date:  Saturday, February 18, 10 am to 1 pm, Meet at the Rowing Pavilion.

Please RSVP to to be added to the list so we can keep you up to date on any weather related changes.


Birds Eye View of Burnaby Lake Regional Park by Amber Belzer (@AMBERontheair) via Instagram (01-19-17)