to everyone who came to the inaugural WILD ABOUT BURNABY LAKE! We hope you had a good time on your canoe tours, nature walks and weed pulls, as well as enjoy the exhibits from:
- Bird Studies Canada
- Burnaby Beekeepers Association
- Catching the Spirit Youth Society
- North Shore Black Bear Society
- Northern Spotted Owl Captive Breeding Program
- Northwest Wildlife Preservation Society
- Pacific Parklands Foundation
- Stanley Park Ecology Society
- Wild Life Rescue Association of BC
- City of Burnaby Planning Department
- Metro Vancouver Regional Parks
- Burnaby Lake Park Association
This event was presented in conjunction with Metro Vancouver Regional Parks and the City of Burnaby Planning Department with support from the TD Friends of the Environment Fund. Special thanks to Burnaby Lake Rowing Club and Burnaby Canoe & Kayak Club who accommodated the voyageur canoes on Burnaby Lake and Metro Vancouver Regional Parks Special Events, Interpreters and Operations staff for all your help with set up and take down.
Photos: Suzanne Rushton Photography
Visitors and exhibitors! If you took any photos, we’d love to see them – please tag us @BurnabyLakePark on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook – Thank you!
If you would like to contact any of our exhibitors, please go to the event page where it will link you that organization’s website, Facebook page or contact details.